The village of Newton Blossomville is in the north of the Borough of Milton Keynes, nearly 3 miles from Olney.
The village name 'Newton' means 'new farm' and was noted in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Niwetone. 'Blossomville' came later, which was the name of the lords of the manor in the 13th century.
The Old Mill public house (previously The Old Mill Burned Down) can provide refreshments (see the entry to find out the origins of the name)!
There is a nice walk to the village from Clifton Reynes, making it possible to walk to both from Olney.
Address and contact details: