Bedford Hospital is an acute district general hospital. See the link for directions.
- Bedford Hospital is situated close to Bedford town centre.
- It has three dedicated patient and visitor car parks (pay and display).
- The hospital's main site is South Wing which is located on Kempston Road and also houses Cygnet wing, the site for women's and children's services.
- Please check for visiting times. If you are travelling from far away, please phone ahead to check that there are no additional visiting restrictions in place.
- Address: Kempston Rd, Bedford, MK42 9DU