The librarians of Olney pushed hard to keep and develop the site at The Olney Centre. and it offers a wealth of information for those interested in local history or genealogy.
- We ask you to check the opening times via the wesbite, as we do not publish them as they can be subject to change.
- The children's section is large, with books, a table and chairs and there is a story time.
- The former 'back room' of Olney library is now a spacious additional area for the collection.
- There are also free-to-use computers and photocopying and printing can be done for a small fee.
- The library is inside the Olney Centre, originally a Victorian Elementary School built in 1877.
- Olney Centre, High Street, Olney (access also from West Street where you can park).