The village of Newton Blossomville is in the north of the Borough of Milton Keynes, nearly 3 miles from Olney. St Nicholas Church is an ancient and very beautful Church (see website).
The village name 'Newton' means 'new farm' and was noted in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Niwetone. 'Blossomville' came later, which was the name of the lords of the manor in the 13th century.
The Mill public house (previously The Old Mill Burned Down) can provide refreshments. The
There is a nice walk to the village from Clifton Reynes, making it possible to walk to both from Olney.