The Two Brewers in Olney retains its character as a traditional public house, with a lovely beer garden and play area for the summer and a cosy open fire for colder months.
- The menu offers value-for-money old favourites .
- Meat comes from Olney's traditional butcher.)
- New garden with children's play area, with a climbing frame to keep the young ones occupied.
- The garden offers plenty of tranquil seating.
- The car parking area has been separated; space to enjoy a meal and drink.
- Extensive menu for children.
- The toilets include a baby-change area and children are also welcomed in the restaurant.
- Located on the A509, Olney High Street.
- Car parking at the rear of the property, located off East Street in Olney.
- Sunday Lunch and meals - 7 days a week!
Lunch time: 11.30-14.30 Monday- Saturday
Evening: 17.30- 21.30 Monday- Sunday
Sunday Menu: 12.00-15.00