Overlooking the Market Place, The Cherry Tree has been restored to feature the very best of its old Victorian and Georgian features, such as corniching, plaster work, sash windows, parquet flooring and fire places, have been painstakingly renovated and reinstated to integrate and yet contrast with the inspirational contemporary design.
- Opens every day from 8am, serving food and drinks throughout.
- With an emphasis on Mediterranean inspired, freshly cooked food; Josper charcoal ovens and grills and hand-crafted authentic Italian Pizzas in wood-fired pizza oven
- Menu has range of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes together with daily specials.
- Range of cocktails, craft beers, fine wines, gins and spirits.
- High quality Artisan coffee brewed with Rainforest Alliance certified beans from estates in Colombia and Brazil, together with a fine selection of teas from Teapigs.
- Hot chocolate made with Callebaut chocolate shavings and warm, steamed milk.
- Special event or occasions catered for: wedding and funeral receptions, birthdays, christening and all other celebrations.
- Superfast, complimentary wi-fi is available throughout the building